Saturday, August 7, 2010

Papanui's overdue update

I know how badly overdue I am. All kinds of things have happened. Wailoa and Kukui sales have now exceeded 900 units so that's a fantastic 130 units per month, 90% of which came through the Papanui the Storyteller site location of NorthShore, Oahu, Hawaii. We're slower starting with Giovanni and Scampi the Shrimp but we are over 100 units in two months. Awesome.
The Shrimp stand is now a brand new pavillion and still pulling like crazy. Thank you all "My Lovely Tourists" (MLT's). I'm now a double wide tent display with an under the sea scene for my backdrop. Christmas is not too far away and as of today I can take credit cards on site and you can paypal through my website as well at www.papanuithestoryteller.com

"Lots of Aloha!"

Papanui the Storyteller
Aaron T Watene

No comments:

Post a Comment