Monday, January 18, 2010

Balls and Bills

Balls & Bills

Juggling takes a lot of skill and a lot of focus
Apparently you just have to keep everything in the air
As soon as one ball gets too low, you’ve got to grab it
And send it soaring again. See, as soon as you take
your eye off the ball everything crumbles.
A good juggler knows where every ball is all of the time

Another month already. Some juggle balls, others, all sorts of things, very skillfully. But are they as good as I am at juggling the bills?

OK I’m lining them all up. There’s the rent. I love that one, I’ll just put it over here ‘cause I know its one that I can’t manipulate very much, it has no wiggle room, no flexibility. So yeah, I’ll just put it over here
Let’s see who’s next, Oh yes, Insurance. I don’t much like thinking about this one. Oh heck, just because I said that, now I’m thinking about it. Its sort of a bill filled with irony. You pay and pay and when you die someone gets paid but it isn’t you! Of course it’s a good thing to do right? OK then another nonflexible goes over here too. I think I’ll watch some tv for a while, juggling can be very tiring.

Mahalo

Papanui the Storyteller
Aaron T Watene

No comments:

Post a Comment