Monday, January 18, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Mirror, Mirror on the wall who is the fairest, she or me?
Remember, I could hide you anyplace in the house
You’d never be found, no not even by a mouse
So be careful how you answer ok? Is it me or is it she?

So you called my bluff, you son of a gun.
She’d find you no matter what I’d done
In fact she’d never let you out of her sight.
What a despicable bias and it just aint right.
Just once, aren’t I the best you’ve ever seen?
So rude, just ‘cause I don’t primp and preen

You two have a thing going on and it is not fair.
Just because she plays all day with her hair,
This is why we never get anywhere(on time)
You know what? I give up! I really don’t care!

She’ll never be taller than me!!!!

Papanui the Storyteller
Aaron T Watene

No comments:

Post a Comment