Monday, January 18, 2010

Woman stronger than Man

I THINK A WOMAN, POUND FOR POUND, IS STRONGER THAN A MAN!!!!

OK, OK, Hold your horses, I’m about to make my case. I see the proof every day but I‘ve had suspicions for years! It’s the ever present, inimitable woman’s handbag! “Say what?” It’s unbelievable I know. These days most of them are bigger than the woman who shoulders them and they weigh at least a couple of tons. Come on men, you don’t know because you wouldn’t be caught dead with one on your shoulder, if you know what I mean.

Well how on earth do they carry them? It can only mean that they have developed such enormous strength and power in the favored shoulder that they can bear up and actually walk straight without tilting or falling over.

Its absolutely incredible, they can peer into them and even reach into them without removing them from the shoulder. To watch it is fascinating, they simply raise both arms to a level, horizontal plane, which kinda’ reminds me of the gymnastical (no such word but highly descriptive) ‘iron cross.’ This feat is no less impressive. The bag just hangs there and she can fiddle-faddle in the thing, rummaging for hours and never drop from that horizontal. She does not flinch, not one iota!

Without meaning to be disrespectful of recent events, I find myself not nearly as concerned about the second amendment as I am about a woman’s handbag. It runs around under the guise of being an accessory but which in fact is much more lethal than an arsenal of guns. Its crushing impact as a weapon when wielded correctly, coupled with the element of surprise (for who would have suspected that such a benign looking accoutrement could harbor such destructive power), could literally knock a man’s head off.

I challenge any man to find anything as clever or as deceptive, in our man-world. None! Nada! We don’t have it and guess what?

We have not even ventured into the mysterious, fearful world of it’s contents, which is a whole ’nother discussion. And men, its no use trying to get anything out of them. A woman’s denial is absolute and speaks to the supremacy of their training in the art of “coy and misdirect” technique. Pity the fool who thinks he’s man enough to make the breakthrough. My wife owns one or two? I ALWAYS SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment